I LOVE HAVING VISITORS TO MY BLOGS. YOU ARE WELCOME TO LEAVE A COMMENT (HOPEFULLY NICE.) I DO WELCOME SUGGESTIONS.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Henry VIII lapbook booklets (UPDATED)

These two pictures should give you an idea of what Tom has been doing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WARS OF THE ROSES AND HENRY VIII LAPBOOK


(THE MORE WE WORK ON THIS, THE BIGGER IT GETS.)


Henry VIII
Catherine of Aragon
Anne Boleyn
Jane Seymour
Anne of Cleves
Katherine Howard
Katherine Parr
Mary I
Elizabeth
Edward VI
Discoverers & Explorers
Tudor Entertainment
Tudor Money System
Tower of London
'Money'
Map of United Kingdom
The Mary Rose
Protestants and Catholics
Early Tudor Costume
Getting Dressed
Tudor Society (might make this like the chart from http://www.historyonthenet.com/)
Lady Jane Grey and Guildford Dudley
Reformation
Martin Luther
Tudor food
A few booklets from Wars of the Roses (+ some):
map of the wars
king booklets:
Henry IV
Henry V
Henry VI
Henry VII
Henry VIII
Richard II
Richard III
Edward III
Edward IV
Edward V
Edward VI
Mary I
Elizabeth I
Henry VII and his wife Elizabeth
Prince Arthur (H. VIII's brother)
Princess Margaret (H. VIII's sister)
Mary (H. VIII's sister)
Martin Luther
I'm hoping we are going to be able to shut this lapbook when the time comes. ~LOL~
Wow, while we read about the kings "I" keep learning more and more.
Tom is remembering alot of this. I would have thought he'd be confused.
Tudor Crafts on our main blog.

4 comments:

Days Gone By said...

I have been considering doing lapbooks with our children. Glad I found your blog!

Bronwyn said...

Holy smokes, that's awesome! What an amazing thing he'll have when he finishes.

A Joyful Chaos said...

That looks very interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

So what do you do with all those cool little "artifacts" you have created? Do they go into a box, taped to a timeline, or what? I think it's really cool. Do share.